PSP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest
You last visited: Wed Dec 31, 1969

You are not connected. Please login or register

Greetings PSP Community

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Greetings PSP Community Empty Greetings PSP Community Thu Dec 31, 2009 12:59 pm

Viral Infection

Viral Infection

Hello people of this site. Just wanted to say Hi.
Please do not have bad feelings against me as-Battle Star said "Trojan Virus said that he would hack this site"

I never said that, he must have been drunk Stick out Tongue

Anyway, since my old account was banned, I just decided to make a new account. If any of you think that i will hack this site, i wont unless you guys really piss me off. examples, Banning me. (I can always unban my IP anyway...)

I will always be nice to other members and stuff like that.

2Greetings PSP Community Empty Re: Greetings PSP Community Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:01 pm

Battle Star

Admin
Admin

good....then welcome :P

btw how did you found this site? youtube?

https://pspcommunity.forumotion.com

3Greetings PSP Community Empty Re: Greetings PSP Community Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Viral Infection

Viral Infection

um, it was on Hackers Alliance before i got IP banned. But, i unbanned my IP Stick out Tongue

4Greetings PSP Community Empty Re: Greetings PSP Community Thu Dec 31, 2009 1:03 pm

Battle Star

Admin
Admin

ah ok O.O lol

https://pspcommunity.forumotion.com

5Greetings PSP Community Empty Re: Greetings PSP Community Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:39 am

Blacksun

Blacksun
GFX Team
GFX Team

welcome, i hope you will be nice

6Greetings PSP Community Empty Re: Greetings PSP Community Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:41 am

Bug Zappa

Bug Zappa
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

why would you hack unpopular sites?

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum