PSP Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome, Guest
You last visited: Wed Dec 31, 1969

You are not connected. Please login or register

My CXMB on PSP Won't Work,HELP PLEASE!!!

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1My CXMB on PSP Won't Work,HELP PLEASE!!! Empty My CXMB on PSP Won't Work,HELP PLEASE!!! Sun May 13, 2012 9:27 pm

jere111213

This is the story,Last Month i was searching a game for PSP to downloaded it,suddenly i am attracted with one of CTF's theme (in that site),then i started to search how to install it in PSP,and i found CXMB (already put it in correct place ms0:/CXMB),after i put it to my PSP ,and unplugged it from my Laptop,i went to recovery menu and enabled it,then i restarted my PSP and went to theme setting,and applied the CTF theme,after the PSP reboot itself,the theme won't work,seriously i was getting a little javascript:emoticonp('Sad'),then i started to think that maybe the CXMB was broken,then i deleted it and started to search it again form a different sites,but,when i did the same thing,it still won't work this was getting me javascript:emoticonp('Evil or Very Mad'),why,cause i already spent a whole day just for this F*CKING CXMB,so guys,please somebody just tell me What The Hell i must do to get this F*CKING thing work,and thx for the reply javascript:emoticonp('Wink')

Gyroswar

GREAT !!!

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]